SKF 22213 Bearing
Single row tapered roller bearings
A single row tapered roller bearing is typically adjusted against a second tapered roller bearing. Single row tapered roller bearings are separable, i.e. the inner ring with roller and cage assembly (cone) can be mounted separately from the outer ring (cup). The four-row tapered roller bearing can bear axial loads in double directions, so it can be used as a bidirectional thrust bearing. The four-row tapered roller bearings are mainly used in the working roll necks of hot or cold rolling mills, and roll neck of cogging mills.
These bearings are capable of taking high radial loads and axial loads in one direction. In the HR series, the rollers are increased in both size and number giving it an even higher load capacity. They are generally mounted in pairs in a manner similar to single-row angular contact ball bearings.
- 41,275 mm x 87,312 mm x 30,886 mm NTN 4T-3576/3525 Single row tapered roller bearings
- 0.984 Inch | 25 Mill
- 2.953 Inch | 75 Mill
- 44,45 mm x 85 mm x 21,692 mm NTN 4T-355X/354X Single row tapered roller bearings
- Ball Bearing
- 6.181 Inch | 157 Mil
- NTN 4T-355 Single row tapered roller bearings
- Pillow Block Bearing
- NTN 4T-354X Single row tapered roller bearings
- Mounted Units &
- NTN 4T-354A Single row tapered roller bearings
- GARLOCK BEARINGS GGB